ROOMS & SUITES
At the Best Friends Roadhouse and Mercantile, pets are just as much guests as their people. For the comfort and happiness of both people and pets:
- We recommend that your pets be well-socialized around people and other pets.
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea preventative and also up to date on immunizations. Please provide a copy of shot records upon arrival.
- We gladly welcome sleepovers with a dog, cat or bunny from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary*, but those participating in sleepovers cannot be traveling with their personal pets. If you are interested in scheduling a sleepover, please
make arrangements prior to your arrival with the front desk. Please note: Guests welcoming sleepover pets must arrive at the Roadhouse prior to 2 p.m. Mountain time in order to arrange your sleepover pet.
*Pending eligible sleepover pet availability
- We recommend that pets be crated whenever they are left unattended in a guest room. A limited number of crates are available through the front desk. Crates are available for a fee.
- Pets are expected to remain on leash in all common areas, except the fenced dog park area, which has posted rules at entry.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste, both indoors and outside. Cleaning materials are available from the front desk, housekeeping, or at stations throughout the property. Additional cleaning fees will apply in the event that excessive housekeeping is required.
- We’ve designated two roadhouse rooms specifically for cats. This allows guests with shy cats to stay in rooms where dogs have not been present. If you are bringing a cat with you, please feel free to request a room designated for cats.
- The maximum number of household pets allowed per room is four.