ROOMS & SUITES
We welcome you and your pet to Best Friends’ newest lodging option. The new Best Friends Roadhouse and Mercantile offers rooms and suites designed to comfortably accommodate you and your furry friends.
Pet Lodging Policies
- We recommend that your pets be well-socialized around people and other pets.
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea preventative and up to date on immunizations. Please provide a copy of shot records upon arrival.
- Pets must be crated anytime they are left unattended. Crates are available for a fee.
- Pets are expected to remain on leash in all common areas, except the fenced pet-park area. We recommend that pets not be leashed or attached to outdoor furniture.
- Dogs must be fully house-trained and preferably kept on a non-retractable leash at all times when outside of the room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste, both indoors and outside. Clean-up materials are available from the front desk or housekeeping, or in stations throughout the property. Additional cleaning fees will apply in the event that excessive housekeeping is required.
- We’ve designated two Roadhouse rooms specifically for cats. This allows guests with shy cats to stay in rooms where dogs have not been present. If you are bringing a cat with you, please request a room designated for cats.
- In accordance with Best Friends policies, we gladly welcome sleepovers with a dog or cat from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. You or a member of your party must first complete a volunteer shift in the respective animal care area of your sleepover pet. You must not be traveling with your personal pets and all members of your party must meet the minimum volunteer age requirement for that animal area (for Cat World, age six; for Dogtown, age 10). If you are interested in scheduling a sleepover, please make arrangements with the volunteer coordinator.
- The maximum number of household pets allowed per room is four.