ROOMS & SUITES
We welcome you and your pet to Best Friends’ newest lodging option. The new Best Friends Roadhouse & Mercantile offers 40 rooms and suites designed to comfortably accommodate you and your furry friends.
- We recommend that your pets be well-socialized around people and other pets.
- All dogs must be on a monthly flea preventative and up to date on immunizations. Please provide a copy of shot records upon arrival.
- Pets must be crated anytime they are left unattended. Crates are available for a fee.
- Pets are expected to remain on leash in all common areas, except the fenced pet-park area. We recommend that pets not be leashed or attached to outdoor furniture.
- Dogs must be fully house-trained and preferably kept on a non-retractable leash at all times when outside of the room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste, both indoors and outside. Clean-up materials are available from the front desk or housekeeping, or in stations throughout the property. Additional cleaning fees will apply in the event that excessive housekeeping is required.
- We’ve designated two roadhouse rooms specifically for cats. This allows guests with shy cats to stay in rooms where dogs have not been present. If you are bringing a cat with you, please request a room designated for cats.
- We gladly welcome sleepovers with a dog, cat or bunny from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary*. You must not be traveling with your personal pets. If you are interested in scheduling a sleepover, please make arrangements prior to your arrival with the front desk. Please note: Guests welcoming sleepover pets must arrive at the Roadhouse prior to 2PM MST in order to arrange your sleepover pet.
*Pending eligible sleepover pet availability
- The maximum number of household pets allowed per room is four.